How to Get the Best House Insurance Quote
We think we may be forgiven in saying by coming to this site you are already on your way to getting the best house insurance quote. Sound like a pretty big claim? Perhaps it does so we are happy to back up our statement with a run down on the benefits of insuring with 1Cover; after all your home is too valuable to risk on anything less.
Our quick online house contents insurance quotes include:
- Up to 12 months accommodation during rebuilding plus removal of debris and additional costs plus professional fees
- External fittings from awnings to spas, lamps to paths, outdoor furniture to fencing.
- New for old replacement of most items
- Replacement of electrical goods with minimum 3-star energy rating and assistance towards installing solar, grey water and rainwater systems and hot water heat exchange systems should you need to rebuild
- Up to $20 million Legal Liability, credit cards, personal belongings cover around Australia and the world, up to $5,000 guest’s personal property
- Compensation for death and fracture, and home modifications for paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Replacement of locks and cylinders
- Fusion and spoilage
And naturally you enjoy pay by the month, instant online cover, policy delivery within minutes, automatic indexation to inflation, and 21-day money back guarantee security.
The point is, these aspects listed above are not automatically included in all household insurance quotes with other companies. While most of these items do not compare with your home replacement costs, both individually and combined they add up to significant sums, some of which may incur tremendous financial strain if you needed to meet the costs yourself.
Get Low-Cost Quotes for all Home and Contents Insurance Needs
We don’t only insure owner occupiers but also offer Landlord’s Insurance for your valuable investment property, or portfolio of properties, that covers structural damage to the property as well as for contents such as dishwashers, air-conditioners, blinds, swimming pools and much more, plus rental default, legal costs and Legal Liability. For a no-obligation, free house insurance quote on any of our products including Landlord and Tenant Insurance just click through now.
And for owner occupiers who simply want the best house insurance quote on the market, we believe you can’t do better than to visit our fast, simple to use online system and compare our high-quality policies and economical prices.