Life cover is also known as term life insurance or death cover, and pays a lump sum if the life insured dies or suffers a terminal illness where death is likely to occur within 12 months.
- You can buy Life cover up to $1,500,000 depending on your age.
- Life cover can be inflation proofed so the cover amount automatically increases each year to keep pace with inflation (the increase will be the greater of the increase in the CPI over the previous year or 5%).
- For extra protection, Allianz LifeCover Plus provides lump sum payments for Serious Accidental Injuries such as loss of sight or a limb.
- Guaranteed Benefit Increases - There are times in life when it’s important to review your life insurance needs – when you get married, have a child or take a mortgage for example. Allianz helps to make the process easy by guaranteeing to increase your Life Cover Amount within 90 days of the occurrence of any of the specified events.
- Click here to get a life insurance quote in under a minute.