Win a set of JULY suitcases worth $1,125! T&Cs apply

Who Should Speak/Act On My Behalf If I Become Seriously Injured/Unwell Overseas?

People in your travelling party, other people named on the policy, spouse or direct family members can act on your behalf if you become injured or unwell overseas.

If you or a member of your travelling party needs emergency assistance please contact us.

<< Back to FAQs Home


Need Further Assistance?

Message Us



All FAQ answers are based on the current effective PDS. If your policy is older than the current PDS, please contact us or refer to your particular policy.

Any information contained on this website is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these having regard to the PDS.