Coronavirus Outbreak Latest Information

I Am Sick Overseas And I Want To Return Home Early. What Do I Do?

If you are unwell overseas please contact us as soon as possible. Emergency assistance is provided 24/7, 365 days a year.
If you are advised that you need a medical transfer or evacuation to Australia, you or a member of your travelling party must contact us as soon as possible and obtain prior approval to any expenses. 

If you do not contact us or follow our guidance, we will not pay any expenses that would have been avoided or minimised if you had followed their guidance of our emergency assistance team


<< Back to FAQs Home


Need Further Assistance?

Message Us


All FAQ answers are based on the current effective PDS. If your policy is older than the current PDS, please contact us or refer to your particular policy.

Any information contained on this website is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these having regard to the PDS.