Can I Extend My Frequent Traveller/Annual Policy?

You would not be covered if you do go over the designated amount of days on the policy. However you can purchase an Already Overseas policy to cover you for the extra days if your plans change whilst you are away.

If you are an Australian resident who is eligible for Medicare card, you can purchase this cover while you are overseas, if you are aged 74 or under (on the date your policy was issued), and you are booking a one-way journey which commences overseas and ends in Australia.

<< Back to FAQs Home


Need Further Assistance?

Call 1300 192 021 from within Australia

Call +61 2 8015 6392 from overseas 

Email Us


All FAQ answers are based on the current effective PDS. If your policy is older than the current effective PDS, please contact us or refer to the effective PDS at time of purchase for answers pertaining to your policy.