Which Travel Insurance Documents should I take with me?

For the purpose of your travel insurance we recommend that you carry your certificate of insurance with you whilst you travel as this has our emergency contact numbers listed on it along with your policy number.

It's advisable to have a printed copy (and back-ups!), as well as an electronic copy. 

<< Back to FAQs Home


Need Further Assistance?

Message Us



All FAQ answers are based on the current effective PDS. If your policy is older than the current PDS, please contact us or refer to your particular policy.

Any information contained on this website is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these having regard to the PDS.