Win a set of JULY suitcases worth $1,125! T&Cs apply

Can I purchase a policy if I have a student/working visa?

We can only offer overseas travel insurance for residents of Australia who are eligible for full Medicare benefits.


<< Back to FAQs Home


Need Further Assistance?

Message Us



All FAQ answers are based on the current effective PDS. If your policy is older than the current PDS, please contact us or refer to your particular policy.

Any information contained on this website is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these having regard to the PDS.