Win a set of JULY suitcases worth $1,125! T&Cs apply

Can I make a claim for a dental injuries?

If something happens to your teeth overseas, you are covered for dental expenses up to an applicable limit, under our Comprehensive and Frequent Traveller policy if something happens to your teeth overseas.

We will reimburse the cost of emergency dental treatment incurred if your treating dentist certifies in writing that the treatment is for the relief of sudden and acute pain to sound and natural teeth. 

Please see the PDS for details.

<< Back to FAQs Home


Need Further Assistance?

Message Us



All FAQ answers are based on the current effective PDS. If your policy is older than the current PDS, please contact us or refer to your particular policy.

Any information contained on this website is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these having regard to the PDS.