Cruise Travel Insurance

If you are going on a cruise holiday, all you need to do is add the Cruise Pack to your policy during the quote and purchase process.

By adding the Cruise Pack to your travel insurance you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a 1Cover policy PLUS a heap of extra benefits specific to cruising. 

If you’re cruising in Australia, you’ll need to purchase a Domestic policy as well as a Cruise Pack, and if you’re cruising in Australia plus international waters, you’ll need to purchase a Comprehensive policy and a Cruise Pack. 

The Cruise Pack provides cover for any medical costs while on-board the ship, plus emergency medical assistance and evacuation, cover for any prepaid trip excursions you miss, attire for your fancy formal wear, and much more. Please refer to the PDS for full terms and conditions.  

When purchasing a Comprehensive plus a Cruise Pack, you’ll need to select the correct cruising region to ensure you are properly covered.

Please note, you can’t add a Cruise Pack to a Medical Only policy. 

You can find out which region is the correct for your cruising holiday as well as all other relevant information on our Cruise Travel Insurance page.   

<< Back to FAQs Home


Need Further Assistance?

Call 1300 192 021 from within Australia

Call +61 2 8015 6392 from overseas 

Email Us


All FAQ answers are based on the current effective PDS. If your policy is older than the current effective PDS, please contact us or refer to the effective PDS at time of purchase for answers pertaining to your policy.